Stitch Fix #3 - September 2015

September 9, 2015

First post HERE
Second post HERE

Get your own HERE

Or, not familiar?  Scroll to the very bottom to get more details.

Kept:
Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jeans - Kut From the Kloth - 2 - $78.00

I asked for distressed jeans and got them.  I really like them but don't love them.  Kept them though and have already worn them several times.  They are super comfy.


Sent Back:

Lex Textured Floral Knit Fit&Flare Dress - Brixon Ivy - S - $74.00

Good material but I felt it was over priced and I didn't love it so I sent it back.  The fit was perfect so I would have maybe kept it if the price were better.



Neela Maxi Dress - Renee C - S - $78.00

About 1/2 to 1 inch too long.  So, too long for flats and too short for heels although it doesn't look it in the picture.  Loved the print and color but the fit in the front I felt was a bit awkward.



Enid V-Neck Top - Fun2Fun - S - $48.00

Didn't like the fit, pattern, colors, or arm length.  Big fail.  Seemed like something an older woman would wear.  And, it's a blurry photo.  My bad.



Randall Scoop Neck Polka Dot Tank - Market & Spruce - S - $48.00

The fit was good, price was a little high, but I didn't like the black, white, and red combo with polka dots.  I bit too retro for me.  Not me at all.



Here's how it works if you're not familiar.

You sign up HERE, fill out an in depth style/size profile, pay $20 styling fee, they ship you 5 items, you keep what you want, and mail back the rest.

If you buy anything, your $20 styling fee goes towards that purchase.  If you buy all 5 items you get 25% off your order.  It is totally free to mail your returns in.  They send you all you need to do that.

You can do it as a monthly service or you can just schedule them whenever you want.  Mine are on an as needed basis.

To get better items connect them with your style Pinterest board (mine is HERE), give them a lot of feedback in the notes section, and fill out your style profile honestly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS