Corona Life - Week 10

May 26, 2020

Just in case you're keeping count...this was our 10th week of homeschool, our 9th week of lessons from Georgia's school, and our 11th week at home. Wow. We live in Texas and our state is opening up and so far has no spike in numbers.
Sunday was all about Georgia's party.  Running last minute errands, getting set up, and eventually...the party! She had a really great time!
Monday we did school and Georgia started back at her gym. They've cut it down to 7.5 hours from 9 but we're all so glad to have one little part of our life back to normal. Georgia and Milam need some time apart and I need someone to burn all her energy.
Tuesday we buckled down and finished all of Georgia's school work and got it turned in. With Jonathan starting to spend some time at school and gym starting back I needed "homeschool" checked off of my list. We also started to get that awful Texas heat + humidity so its now hard to get out of the house. I need all the summer help I can get. Milam and I did play baseball for a bit and it was so cute. He kept saying, "oh mommy, you're such a good thrower!" "Look mommy! I hit it! I'm so proud!" I kept putting my hand up to give him a high five after each hit (pitch, not tee) and he would go in for a hug every time. It was the cutest.
Wednesday Georgia had gym, it was our first day with no school, and it was really, REALLY hot. I can't complain too much though because since the "stay at home order" started we've been blessed with really great spring weather. I knew it had to come to an end. Barrett has also started feeding himself and its super cute and means sink baths. We just can't get enough of him.
 
Thursday
Georgia had gym again and then I don't remember what we did the rest of the day. Oops

Friday
Jonathan worked most of this week and really odd hours. Milam had his last speech class on this day. I did some cleaning. We played outside.
Saturday
This day was super exciting because we got a treadmill. A friend just gave it to us and we're LOVING it! Jonathan has his bike trainer and weights in the garage and now we have the treadmill. Makes a nice little home gym. Georgia spent a lot of time with my mom (much needed time for them both) and I took the boys to Sonic.
Jonathan has been working a lot lately so my days are kind of just blurring together. I cannot believe Barrett has done three monthly shoots under house arrest...and he's only 7 months old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS