Weekend Update

August 5, 2019

Friday
I had a glucose appointment, Jonathan worked late, and Georgia had gymnastics.  We stayed up way too late watching Descendants Three. I need a royal wedding, people!
Saturday
Jonathan worked helping a friend most of the day on Saturday and I had photoshoots for my back to school sessions.  I took the kids to Target so we could get lunch boxes and then we had dinner and put the kids in bed early.  Yay.
Sunday
Church as usual for my little gang but I actually stayed home.  I hate having to carve out time to work on Sunday mornings but with Jonathan's work schedule I had enough piling up that I just needed to take a break from our schedule and stay home and get some super important things done.  Then it was Arby's for lunch, naps, errands, and getting ready for another Monday.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS