VSCO Girl Party (Social Distance Version)

May 20, 2020

Georgia is very much a social butterfly so we were determined to have some sort of party to celebrate her turning NINE! I texted my sister in law and two neighbors to see if they had any issues with a front yard party of crafts, cupcakes, pizza, and bike riding. They all said they were fine with it. (We're in Texas and our state is open). So, including Georgia there were four people at her party. The parents just dropped off and picked up. It was actually a lot of fun having such a small party because we were able to do whatever we wanted favors wise. 

Georgia is really into the whole VSCO girl/sea turtle thing so I wanted to do something like that but I couldn't find turtles anywhere. I went in a tropical direction. I added sea turtles onto the party favor purses and they were a huge hit. The decor was from Target, the balloon garland kit was from HERE on Amazon, the purses were from the Target dollar spot, I had the decals made by a friend, and the tassels were from The Dollar Tree. I just LOVE how they turned out. Super cute. Inside I put two chapsticks, lots of girly stickers, and a crazy straw. Really fun.

I already had the placemats, the table and chairs, and the yard hooks were borrowed from my mom. Our front yard is luckily really big! We live on an acre and our house is placed nearly in the center and we get a lot of shade in the front almost all day. I got her tie dye shirt and white shorts at Target and I'm fairly certain she's rocking her rainbow vans.

After eating and doing crafts Jonathan took the girls on a bike ride and they rode through Taco Bell (on their bikes) to get strawberry freezes. They had so much fun.
















I'm really glad we found a way to celebrate our new nine year old. And, on her actual birthday too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS