Weekend Top 10

February 16, 2021

 1. Date lunch

Jonathan and I were able to sneak away to grab some lunch before this awful weather hit. After church we went to a local place (because it's better to support local) but also because freezing rain was coming and we didn't want to be far from home. (Our area doesn't have snow plows or ways to salt the roads so don't make fun). My mom came over to watch the kids. The bigs watched a movie in a tent in Georgia's room and Barrett was asleep the entire time.

2. New hat and dress

Jonathan got me a new hat and dress among other things for Valentine's Day and I was excited to wear them to lunch. HERE is the link for the hat (my friend has the same one and I LOVED it and she got it because another friend recommended it so it's a good buy!) and HERE is the link for the dress. (He's super great at picking things off of my Amazon wishlist.) I rarely buy things for myself and usually get pretty peeved when he buys me stuff...because I don't need anything. It's the simple things.



3. Valentine's Day Sunday morning
Y'all know I love matching my kids, especially on holidays!


4. Movies + a tent
The kids spent time here during our date but then we also just left it up because we knew it would entertain them during the nasty weather.
Their new little desks and lanterns were also a lot of fun in combination with the tent and bad weather.
5. Second sibling sleepover... 
in a row and the first one in Georgia's room. Look how cute they are.
6. Bundled babies
He has a sherpa blanket and a quilt. He loves the snow outside but is not a fan of the cold inside.

7. Valentine's Day goodies.
Here are their little treats that I mentioned above. They loved them all. Well, Barrett wasn't super interested.



8. Eating so much sugar
I cannot stand how cute he is
9. Plants...
I hope I can keep alive
10. This winter weather that I hope I can survive. ha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS