Week in the Life - 33

September 24, 2018

I feel like this week has been so busy! Busy weeks leave room for feeling accomplished (after you feel frazzled!) when you get a lot done!

Does anyone else think that September is just flying by!?

Georgia is loving her top and leggings from Target.  She said, "oh I get to dress like the cool kids!" Ahh, she's getting too big!
 Milam and I are still trucking along with our morning runs.  Pushing him in our neighborhood is pretty tough. But listening to him say, "Momma running! Fast!" makes it a little easier.
 We ventured to the park.  Still waaaay too hot here in Texas.
 The clinger is back.  Oh my goodness...he's a heavy weight too.
 I've been trying to get my kids to eat more fruit.  I just put it all in a bowl and let them have at it.  The candy is to get them excited about it.  Milam is a good fruit eater but Georgia hasn't been lately.
 I recorded my first vlog.  I haven't edited yet so who knows when I'll get around to it.
Georgia had her storybook parade.  She looked so cute as Hermione...and she LOVED it!  She is obsessed with all things Harry Potter.
 Our chickens are laying more.  I think we have three laying...I'm not sure.
Can I just mention that her little smile is EXACTLY the same! Ugh.  Why do they have to grow up?!
 Cars.  All over my house.  Lots of cars.
I'm finally taking Milam's lead on the whole potty training thing.  On Friday he walked himself to the bathroom THREE times! THREE!
My sweetest baby boy.  I've been really emotional about him growing up.  I just can't stand it.
We tried a little coffee place that was just adorable and so very yummy.
I had a lot of photo shoots and Jonathan fixed my bumper.  We also managed to get a lot done around the house.  Despite all the rain we managed to have a really good weekend.

Church picture of course but we were running late so my phone had to do! Bring on the fall clothes!

1 comment:

Natalie@She Builds Her Home said...

Ok I have serious hair envy of Georgia in her costume! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS