Barrett - 28 Weeks - 3rd Trimester

August 11, 2019

Holy cow.  Third trimester.  Sorry baby Barrett we are so not ready for you yet.   While I am curious about what you'll look like, and praying you'll be my best baby yet, and how big you'll be, we have still done nothing to prepare for you.  Super sorry bud!

I passed my glucose test but am anemic which I'm not surprised about.  I was with both my other pregnancies and had to get on iron.  The iron is making me feel so much better though! I was so tired to the point of not functioning and now I'm doing so much better.

Nothing new or exciting to report really.  We're getting furniture together for Milam's big boy room.  Getting a back up crib and dresser for him today and he already has a bed so his room is mainly lacking paint and a functioning closet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS