Weekend Update

August 12, 2019

Friday
We finished running errands and Georgia had an ice cream party at the end of her gym class with all of her team mates.  The girls all had so much fun and Milam got a lot of attention.  They tried to petition their coach to have Milam as their newest member.  He said, "I so silly. I show the girls my muscles". Oh goodness.  That boy.  I love this picture because 90% of the girls are looking at him.

Jonathan being the amazing dad he is whipped up some homemade (eggless) cookie dough for G's party.  They were supposed to bring their favorite topping and that's what G picked.  It was a huge hit.  I guess cookie dough and girls are a timeless combo.
Saturday
I had two photo shoots.  One in the morning and one in the evening.  In between my grandmother treated us to Mexican food. Yum.
Sunday
This was Milam's last day in the 2s class and Georgia's last day in 2nd grade.  Next Sunday is promotion Sunday. I can't believe how big my babies are getting.  I had a shoot Sunday evening and Jonathan went and got Milam a dresser (that was my grandmother's) and a back up crib for his big boy room (since I am NOT pushing transitioning out of his crib).  He already has a bed and sheets if he decides he wants to us them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS