Weekend Update

September 23, 2019

Friday
Jonathan had to work for a bit on Friday assessing his school's flood damage.  When he got home he took the kids to Waco to stay at his sister's for the weekend. He had a bike race in Waco but I already had five photo shoots scheduled before he booked it so I stayed at home and I'll honestly say, I wasn't super sad about it.  I got a lot done around the house and spent a bit of time at my mom's (because of the recent flooding in our area our internet has been super sporadic so I borrow hers) and also running errands.

Saturday
My mom and I went discount shopping.  She likes browsing occasionally and I was on the hunt for a bunch of random, very specific things for different costumes.  I had already been EVERYWHERE but found some gems going the second hand route.

I had mini sessions that afternoon and then went to Luby's with my mom, step dad, and grandmother.

While I was busy here in Conroe, Jonathan was in Waco riding 50 something miles on a bike.
Sunday
I had two sets of photo shoots today.  And, although it was the day BEFORE the first day of fall I busted out my fall shirt to get into the fall mini shoot spirit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS