Barrett - 34 Weeks

September 21, 2019

Another mirror selfie because I have the WHOLE day to myself! (And my camera remote is broken, darn kids, and if I set the self timer I'm fairly certain I'll break an ankle running back and forth) It is hard for me to smile though because I'm concentrating so much.

34 weeks.  Holy moly.  That's a lot of weeks.  We're not ready for you just yet Baby Bear so stay cooking at least 5 more weeks.  I'm still feeling huge even though my doctor continually tells me I am not and laughs at my comments.  She felt around quite a bit on my stomach last week and said my "bump" is all baby.  He's filling out his entire space.  She's guessing he'll be around the same size as Milam (eight and a half pounds even) but she also isn't an alarmist so if he was measuring bigger I doubt she would say anything.  At my 36 week appointment I'll get my final ultrasound and see what the ultrasound guy says.  He was spot on with Milam's birth weight so I'm anxious to see what he says (because I know he'll be super honest).

He's really high so breathing is really hard.  Even laying on my side its hard.  My tailbone hurts all the time.  I'm still walking my 2 miles 5 days a week when we aren't having tropical storms.

I still have swelling from the knees down and in my hands.  Belly button is in and I have no stretch marks.  I've been drinking crazy amounts of water so I think that's been helping with the swelling.  I bought a fake wedding ring this week.  My normal ring size is 4.75 and my fake 6 was too small.  My new size 7 is too big but at least I'm not risking having to get it cut off. 

We've discussed inducing with this guy.  I induced with Georgia one day past her due date and it was a great experience and an easy labor and delivery.  I did not induce with Milam (he was one day early) and he was born on the worst day possible which isn't a big deal now but not getting to take Georgia to her first day of kinder is still a little sad.  Milam's delivery was also an overall good experience, fast, and easy.  I'm much more uncomfortable (physically) this time around and really feel the need to have a set plan in place for my other two kids and my mom who would be watching the kids. Especially because she's the primary care taker of my 95 year old grandmother and my step dad who has Alzheimer's.  I discussed with my doctor that if I were to induce how I would want it to go and what days she had free and she said that is totally doable and with how easy my other two deliveries were that this one would be no different even if we did induce.  I obviously don't have to make that call right now and I feel weird picking his birthday but we induced with Georgia and it was fine.  We shall see...

Max we have 6 weeks to go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS