Milam at 3.5 years

March 26, 2020

You have more life and energy in your little finger than any person I have ever met. You have so much personality and so much energy. You drive me absolutely insane most days.  I am just constantly putting out fires with you.  All day.
You are 38.9 pounds (88%) and no idea how tall you are. I think you're in a 9 shoe and wear mostly 4T clothes. Most days you will still give us a two hour nap if you just give into it.  You aren't the best eater but we can usually talk you into eating anything if we bribe you enough.
You can spell your name, write it on a good day.  Count to 20. Know your ABCs. Can break into anything that is "Child proof". You love to jump ramps on your bike and stand on the seat and do all kinds of other tricks. 
Milam, I love you so much. Or, as you would say, "I love you the most the most!" You are the most beautiful boy I have ever seen and I can't wait to see what you do with that busy mind of yours.  Big things I'm sure.  I wouldn't expect any less.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS