CoronaLife Week 2

April 6, 2020

I finished this post and then never posted it.  That seems to be happening more often.

We finished everything that was on our list for week one of school.  Our district is still feeling out the details as of what to do for our schooling. Her school has provided one day of lessons and then the district provides another day of lessons and then I fill in two more days with my own lessons and we don't do school on Fridays. Jonathan is working from home.  We have a four bedroom home with a breakfast room and a formal dining room but no office.  Womp womp. I put Jonathan's home office in the seating/vanity area of our bathroom because its a strange in between area of our bathroom and master bath and he needs privacy for all of his video meetings and calls.
When we can fit it in and when everyone is being good and when Barrett is sleeping we have been working on some small home projects with things I have around the house already.  We've been painting the master bath and the dining room.  Previously we did a lot of yard work, which in general we really enjoy doing.

 :: Moving onto the week of March 23, 2020 ::
Monday, Jonathan had a lot of meetings and Georgia had a lot of school work but we managed and we got it all done with only a few fits.
Wednesday was a crazy day because it started off with Milam getting two stitches on his upper lip.  He fell off of his bike (first bike ramp).  His helmet fell of and he face planted into it.  What are the odds. We spent a lot of the day outside though...both before and after the stitches.  Jonathan had a big work meeting that day that was luckily cancelled so I only had to take one kid with me to urgent care and not all three.
Thursday was another crazy busy day.  Jonathan had to work from 7-11 handing out chrome books to students in his district and my kids were insane.  Georgia whined most of the day. Milam threw Georgia's chalk in the ditch with water, spilled a bucket of paint in my bathroom, and dumped everything out in his closet (while in time out in his room).  We had to break quarantine and my mom came and got him so I could get Barrett in bed without another disaster on my hands. I got 15,000 steps on my Fitbit and I never even worked out. We did manage to get all Georgia's school work done so that was a plus. I have got to find a better system.  No routine, because of Jonathan's super unpredictable work schedule, has totally sucked.

The rest of the week we went to Georgia's "Honk and wave" parade and just tried to spend as much time outside as possible. We got a hand me down trampoline and a hand me down swing set to go along with the fire pit, gymnastics bar, ninja line, and swings. The kids are having a lot of fun with it all.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS