Weekly Update

March 9, 2020

Yay! We're currently on Spring Break! This was our last week before Georgia got out.
(Jonathan isn't out.  His spring break isn't until April so we can't do anything fun for Spring Break because we would have to take Georgia out of school or Jonathan would have to take off.  Super bummer! But also, Jonathan is out of town for work and Georgia still have gymnastics because she has two meets left...plus the coronavirus. Blah!  Such a boring spring break!)

Monday
I think the most exciting thing we did all day was head to the post office. Super exciting day. Oh, and I took Milam to Urgent Care that night because he was starting to get a barky cough and had some drainage and a super low fever...so low that by the time we got there it was gone. He got a steroid and some cough meds.  I wanted to get him see quick because I do not want Barrett getting sick at such a young age.

Tuesday
We took Barrett back to Texas Children's because his abscess will not totally go away.  We saw a pediatric surgeon who said it was totally fine/normal and could just take awhile.

Wednesday
I woke up with a really sore throat so Milam and I have been drinking about 100 cups of hot tea a day.  It's insane. I'm also lysoling the house over and over. I have no idea if Milam and I are nursing some crazy allergies (ridiculous TX pollen) or if we're contagious.

Thursday
I got us all up and dressed and to Georgia's school at 8 AM like I do every Thursday and Friday only to remember that Milam doesn't have speech this week.  He missed school on Tuesday because I wanted him to rest and now he doesn't have speech so with Spring Break he'll be out of all school for two weeks.

Friday
Throat still sore :(

Saturday
Feeling so much better.  Everyone in the house had so much energy and was driving me nuts.  I told them to go outside and burn stuff.  For real.  Haha.  We live on an acre and had a lot of leaves, limbs, and wood that I needed gone.  They made a huge dent in reclaiming our yard from the winter and our lack of yard work during the newborn days. I had a photo shoot that evening.
Sunday
Church and more yard work and I had another photo shoot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS