Our Week

March 2, 2020

Sunday
Georgia had a meet on Saturday and we were not able to attend the Go Texan Parade, which is SO FUN, so I had everyone wear their boots to church.  I didn't wear mine but got a picture of these cuties in theirs!
Monday
My big kids have very much been into legos lately. Takes a lot for me to not clean up the mess.
Tuesday
The weather was gorgeous so we played outside and all I have is a video that I'm too lazy to post. I got rid of our chickens on Monday because I just did not have the time to take care of them anymore and Jonathan didn't have the time to rebuild their coop.  It was in bad shape and those jerks kept digging up my river rock in the back yard.  Super annoying and I was over it. We spent a lot of time tearing the coop down too. Fun stuff.

Wednesday
We stayed in a lot because it was cold!

Barrett slept through the night the fastest and easiest of all my kids but now has slid into last place in the sleep department.  He's doing OK at night but he has never napped well.  I thought he was trying to fall into a napping pattern but he didn't.  It drives me nuts because trying to time the boys naps is so difficult with also juggling school pick up for Georgia.  I'm so over his 45 - 50 minute naps because he can't shift into another sleep cycle.  Every few days he'll give us some long naps but then stop doing them for a few day.  He's also been fitful trying to put him down and I can never tell when he's ready for another nap. Ahh.  Babies are so frustrating. I just want to be to the one nap a day phase already.

Thursday
We listened to Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young and watched the Swiss Family Robinson. I can't think of anything noteworthy that happened this day,

Friday
So much fun stuff on Friday.  Georgia's KINDNESS awards ceremony, a 9:00 AM well check for Bitty Bear, and to top it off it was one of my favorite days of the year...GO TEXAN DAY!
Saturday
J worked
I worked
Barrett didn't nap

Sunday
G had a meet after church.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS