Winter Favorites 2020

April 13, 2020

Here are the things that got me through this (super mild) winter!
(Picture is because they're cute)
Gold Bond Ultimate
-Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter-
My pregnancy with Barrett took a huge tole on my feet.  So dry and so cracked. I've been putting this on my feet every night before I go to bed and it has really helped.

Fleece Lined Fuzzy Socks
After I put on the lotion I put on these socks. They are so warm and soft plus they have little grippers on the bottom and they are so thick.  I would live in them if I could. The lotion and sock combo has really helped my feet get back to normal after all the swelling.

Hello
-Fluoride free whitening toothpaste-
I have a super weird allergy to sodium lauryl sulfate.  It is a type of detergent and when it is in toothpaste (which almost all toothpastes have it) it causes my mouth to form large blisters and the skin just peels off.  Yes, it is as painful as it sounds.  Jonathan bought me a bunch of SLS free toothpaste for me to try when were just googling what this may be when the dentist was drawing a blank. After about a day and a half with no SLS my mouth was almost fully healed.  I started with this toothpaste because it had aloe in it (I'm not anti fluoride though and use a fluoride mouthwash) and I thought that may speed up the healing process.  It was such a drastic change in my oral health. I still use SLS free sensodyne and alternate with the Hello.  I also have receding gums so the sensodyne helps with that.

Bliss Moisturizer
I really like this moisturizer.  It is free of every bad thing so I don't worry about putting it all over my face.  Again, big dry skin issue and if my skin is super dry then it shows way more fine lines and makes me look super tired.

Type A: Deodorant
  I don't wear antiperspirant because it has aluminum in it but this deodorant does a great job. Its a cream out of a tube so that a little different but I love the masculine scent (comes in other scents but I prefer boy smells). If you're switching to deodorant from antiperspirant for the first time it's going to be rough going for a few weeks while your body detoxes from its pours being closed for so long but after that you should be good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS