Weekend Top 10

February 8, 2021

1. These girls have a sweet friendship. They've been friends since first grade and I love watching them together.

2. We went to church on Sunday like usual and Jonathan taught our class. Then, we went to Rudy's after.

3. On Saturday evening I had a photo shoot and Jonathan was working on yard stuff so I took Georgia and her friend with me. Maybe she'll be my real photo assistant some day.

4. Georgia has moved into this stage where I approve her school clothes rather than pick them out. I just make sure she's in dress code. Its hard on me and its hard sending her out of the house looking not like I would want her to but I have to let her have this freedom. (Although it has gotten her in trouble a few times)


5. After gym she was so hot. It was in the 40s outside but she rolled the window to get the cold air. Her face was so red. She has done so much conditioning and told me, "I want to get strong". I told her she already was but said, "I want to be stronger". Glad she's been working hard and enjoys it.

6. I did movie night for the kids. We watched Lilo & Stitch and Milam LOVED it. I thought it was a good family, love centered movie but Milam just cracked up laughing. 
 
7. I really just wanted to go to bed and not be touched but these two were glued to me. A rare sweet moment.

8. Penny and Barrett are obsessed with each other.  Well, mainly B is obsessed with Penny but it's still a sweet friendship. He was in his room asleep and she was laying sweetly in front of his door.

9. I had a weird lull in my work load the past 2.5 weeks or so and it felt REALLY good to get back out and work again. My family always comes ahead of work and I don't really see myself working full time or for anyone in the near future but it is nice to see my photography business picking up/being steady post baby and Covid. I had GORGEOUS weather for my shoots and I am so thankful.

10. I just finished watching Nashville. When Connie Britton left the show I stopped watching but I figured recently I didn't have a lot left to watch so I went a head and finished it all these years later. Such good music. Sad it had to be over.

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS