Weekend Top 10

February 22, 2021

 So, Jonathan already had all of last week off. (His school has a mid winter break) Georgia had the previous Friday off as well as that Monday. Then, the snow came and life stopped for a week / became insanely stressful and messy. Last week was literally the longest week ever and not how we planned on spending our "break". But, we made it. We were safe and healthy although had some cabin fever and got nothing on our to do list done.

1. The weather warmed this weekend and I ended up with a lot of work. I had a senior session, a newborn session, and a senior consult. 

2. I got new Keds boots. Super cute. Darn smart ads. You got me. THESE are the ones I got.

3. I'm excited about spring weather and really liking this outfit. Here are the links to the HAT and DRESS. The sweater is Aerie. LOVE it.  I really hate pictures of myself but I had a lot of new items so this seemed easier for the sake of posting.

4. Georgia spent A LOT of time with her cousin, Molly Kathryn and our neighbor (who is actually Molly Kathryn's cousin). Two sleep overs in a row. Cookies and face masks and laughing.

5. Georgia got to go back to gym. Gosh, all these kids need a break.

6. We've started doing pizza night on Fridays and it's fun, easy, and yummy...plus, something to look forward to.

7. We finished a portion of Milam's outdoor "trail" in our backyard so he can practice for his bike trail ride over spring break.


8. I did not know that I needed this little nugget in my life.

9.  Jonathan took the kids to church while I had to work. I had a newborn shoot. I don't normally work on Sundays but every now and then I just have to squeeze them in. He did good getting their picture before church.

10. It was really nice to be able to play outside this weekend like we're used to. No extra layers. No snow or wet clothes. It was really nice...we live in Texas for a reason. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS