Friday Favorites

March 5, 2021

 Friday favorites

This cream. All three of my kids have had strange bouts of dry skin and other skin issues. I bought this for Milam and it didn't work for him (probiotic + colloidal silver did) but I had it on hand to try for Barrett. The backs of his thighs and the backs of his arms had these rough patches. I used this twice and it was about 80% better. Two more uses and it's now all gone. No more rough spots. I was shocked it worked so well but so glad. Yay, soft baby skin!


Milam's poses are always my favorite. I did Dr. Seuss week this week for two different schools so that was fun. Luckily, we made it and everyone looked cute in the process.




His face. I cannot stand how cute he is.


I didn't take a lot of pictures this week. It was busy one. But, a good one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS