What I Think I'll Remember About the Covid-19 Quarantine

March 10, 2021

I can't believe this virus has been in our lives an entire year. Here are all of the things, I'm sure I've missed a lot, that I'll remember about the time of our lives that we were, "locked down".

1) Our "Happy Life" playlist. Certain songs take me right back to those months. 
-"Home" by Philip Philips
-"Home" by Edward Sharpe
-"Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da" by The Beatles
-"Our House" by Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young (SO much of them!)
2) Lots of walks
3) Jonathan being home
4) Barrett being a quarantine baby
5) Chick fil a Fridays
6) all the outdoor toys
-Ninja line
-outside bar
-soccer nets
-bubbles
-sidewalk chalk
7) kids learning to shoot a bow and arrow
-even on Easter Sunday 
8) Home school
-ughhhhhhh
9) Zoom calls
-ughhhhhhhh
10) Georgia getting a lot closer with Barrett
11) Being worried the first few days
12) Then spending the next several months not worried AT ALL
13) Jonathan working in a small "office" in the corner of our room. We quickly learned the office set up in the formal dining room would not work for us.
14) The kids discovering the fun in having a record player
15) My stepdad being put in memory care
16) Jonathan making bread A LOT
17) The Marco Polo app with my Baylor girls
-still going strong!
18) Outdoor PE
19) Georgia practicing gymnastics on a bar attached to two trees
-lots of gymnastics practice in general
20) Lots of cooking
21) Lots of music
22) Being outside ALL THE TIME
23) Painting
24) Walking in on Jonathan's zoom work calls
25) Having really great weather so much of the time
26) So much remodeling, home projects, and yard work.


(This was the first week in. That "office" quickly got moved and remodeling the dining room was one of the first projects I tackled)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS