Happenings

March 11, 2021

 I haven't been in a super bloggy mood. Life has been super busy and I feel a little drained at the end of the day with little time left to write.

One thing worth mentioning is that a friend sent me a hostess gift that included THIS amazing popcorn. I think it tastes like Lucky Charms (if I remember correctly since I haven't had any in years) and was just so delicious and indulgent. I'm about to order THIS box for me and the kids.  It will be gone so fast. (J still has no taste or smell so I don't have to worry about him) I just looked and they had a lot of flavors and me and the kids LOVE all kinds of popcorn. We could be in trouble. So dang good! She sent THIS lotion too and I'm obsessed with the scent and excited to try more!

If you follow me on Insta you know that this little nugget of mine is quite the sour patch kid lately.  Literally sweet one minute...and sour the next...all day long.

Looking adorable waiting to take Milam into class...


but also throwing daggers with those eyes.

Sitting in his room and reading all by himself just chatting away...


...and throwing a fit in Nana's office.


Asking to hold my hand on a walk up the street...


but also rocking this face.


Turning his frown upside down...


just to swat me away later.


I can never be frustrated with him for long when he helps me bring in the trash...


and looks adorable on his tricycle.


It's been a super long and frustrating week. Jonathan came home with some gorgeous flowers the other day after he took the boys out to dinner so that I could get some serious work done.


I always appreciate some good sibling moments.



This kid has personality for days. Just sitting and watching some TV. Love him.


My two big kids are now on Spring Break (starting today) but we don't have anything planned because it isn't Jonathan's spring break. His Spring Break is in April so we're planning to travel then. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS