Still Hurricane Season

September 20, 2021

 Last week I was a little pre occupied making sure I got my weekend shoot done before we were FINALLY getting some rain! I mean, it was a hurricane, but hey, I'll take what I can get. Spoiler: I got the session done and we got some rain and wind but nothing bad. At all.

I'm thinking I may need to be done blogging for awhile. I know that nobody reads this but I like having the record although at this point with my instagram it is very redundant. We'll see what happens. Work is about to take over so I don't think I will have much of a choice.

It was "tailgating" Sunday at church so the kids were all matchy matchy in their Baylor gear. I LOVE this picture so much. Jonathan had to be included because Barrett is LItERALLY glue to him always and Penny would not leave them alone. They're my people and they're so cute.


Random weekly happenings. Just quick phone snaps.








Barrett and I were gearing up for raining day school pickup. It's a lot but it happens.

Before the hurricane Georgia and I saw this. She pointed out that it was a rainbow behind a cross (on the steeple) she told me it was God's promise and she knew the storm wouldn't be bad. Smart girl. She was right.


Milam watching, "Spirit" gets intense. He's sensitive.


Family photo outfits have been picked out!


A lazy hurricane morning. They're nice when they aren't stressful.



This weekend Milam had his first birthday party with friends (not just a family party) and it was a lot of fun seeing him playing with his little friends.



The other day my kids looked so cute. Accidental matching. I promise. And this is the best pic I got. Little stinker!


My friend and I are 35 and booked our first mammograms together. We have the same doctor and she recommends getting one at 35 as a base line and if that is normal then to start getting them yearly at 40. Ours both came back normal (praise!) so we won't need another for five years. It was so easy, painless (I promise), and they even let us do our billing together. It was actually a fun little afternoon.


After the hurricane I told the kids that whoever had the best attitude while doing yard clean up (picking up branches too big for the lawn mower) could pick an after dinner treat. Georgia won and she picked Starbucks.


Milam: I'm going to lay here so I can see Jesus.


Car line issues


Still obsessed with THIS polish. This is my latest color I rewarded myself with after redoing the grout.


Our boys



I bought this amazing chair at a garage sale for $15 I think. I had been looking for an amazing cushion and also a prop for some fall photos. I cannot believe I found the perfect cushion (size and color!) for only $13 at Ross. YAY!


I also got this sign for $10


We celebrated my mom's birthday. I had the kids wear green because she loves green. Barrett insisted on the hat.




We skipped church this Sunday because I had a nagging cough and didn't want the side eye from anyone. Georgia and my niece had a nana sleepover so they went to church with her and then she dropped them with us for lunch. They're getting so big. They are one year, one month, and one day apart. So funny.

Here's to a new week. I don't know if I'll still be posting somewhat regularly. We'll see.

2 comments:

Callie said...

I still read your blog, ha! Not as often as I want to, but I do. :-) I get that taking and editing pictures though is SO time consuming!

PBO said...

I love keeping up w your family!! Esp when you post your favorite thing lists

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS