My posts can ramble so here's a way to keep them short. Link up here: Five on Friday
1. We are in full swing with our fall ware over here. And by we I mean Georgia and I.
(click the pictures to see them larger)
2. I made two QUICK home updates that have rocked my world. I put cup hooks in the cabinet where I keep our mugs. Jonathan and I obsess over mugs and it just organized them so much neater. The other thing I did was to find a spot to hang G's favorite school work. Love it.
3. I've been super busy booking sessions left and right. Such a blessing for me. You can take a peek HERE. I am SO grateful to the families who have taken a chance on me this past (almost) year. These are the previews from just this past week!
4. Because you need some humor in your day. Take a look at this. My mom says we may have created a monster (she loves admiring her self just a bit too much.) but that toosh!
5. Yesterday (and the entire month of October) is Miscarriage and Infant Loss Awareness. Couldn't let yesterday go by without lighting a candle for the little one we lost in May of this year. You can read more HERE.