Our weekend

September 27, 2009

Jonathan was in a wedding on Saturday. Apparently he doesn't care for tux jackets...


After the wedding our friends Erik and Rachel came over...this turned into some sort of "stretch off" in the living (the girls pretty much making fun of how non-flexible the boys were) Then, Erik and Jonathan tried some type of balancing...thing. I'm not really sure what they are doing here. Erik and Jonathan were pledge brothers so they're pretty close. Obviously. Then, they spent the night (our first real guests!) and Jonathan and I made them pancakes! YUM!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

super cute dress!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

You guys are so cute! And that last picture is hilarious!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I had to stop by. Gnome lovers have to stick together, you know? :) So glad I hopped over because I just love your blog! I am totally following, girl. Keep up the great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS