Thoughtful Thursday & A Little Eye Candy

October 8, 2009

So Martin Luther (as in the Protestant Reformation people) is one of my favorite figures in Christian history. I've read his biography and absolutely loved it. My all time favorite Martin Luther quote is "My conscience is captive to the word of God" and I have it our home but I've recently found another Martin Luther quote, in Jonathan and I's devotionals, that I have also fallen in love with. "I know not the way God leads me, but well do I know my guide"

Just a little food for thought for your Thursday night...

Also, I've recently discovered Houzz.com and It. Is. Fantastic.

I usually cut out magazine pictures and save them in a notebook for reference but this is so much easier and less messy.

Here are a few of my favs. Enjoy!


Just lovely!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS