Our Weekend

November 9, 2009

This weekend Jonathan and I went to his nephew, Caleb's baby dedication. We had a good time. I spent a lot of time with the 10 month Caleb and Jonathan spent a lot of time with Caleb's older brother, Zakary who is 3, full of energy, and to say he's adorable is a huge understatement!

At first, I didn't mind playing along. Jonathan and I were "good guys" as Zakary said and he himself was the "bad guy". (We were at church but the service was long so Jonathan's sister put us on playground duty with Zak)


But soon, the chasing turned into hunting for rocks...


Pouring rocks down each other's shirts...

Attacking each other...


And...just full on tackling and rolling around in rocks. I checked out of the games and decided to just take pictures. I don't know who had more fun. Jonathan or Zakary?!


We had fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS