DONE hosting for now...

December 6, 2009

This Saturday I hosted a friend's engagement party at my house and it went GREAT! I am the matron of honor in her wedding so I'm trying to take charge of event planning to be the best matron of honor she has ever seen!

Here is the chalk board in the kitchen. The Bible verse they selected for their wedding theme is Hebrews 6:19 "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul; firm and secure." So, their wedding is anchor themed and it is going to be super cute!



This was my front door. The banner says, "Cecilly & Ryan" but you can't see. Please excuse the unfinished wreath and dying plant :/

Here was the guest sign-in area. Their cute engagement pictures were taken by snapshotzphotography. They turned out REALLY well!

The food! Plus, we had soup too! YUM!

And, the cupcakes! I tried to do them in her wedding color but the blue didn't turn out so well.


Just in case you were wondering...this is her wedding color. Jcrew's vintage blue. LOVELY!

I was so pumped to have THREE Thanksgivings at my house and an engagement party but I am so glad I am done being the hostess for awhile! It's hard work!

1 comment:

aLena said...

Luv all your decor ... especially on the door ... so cute!

Mmm those cupcakes look good!

Great blog, I'm a new follower:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS