My Husband, The Good Samaritan

March 17, 2010

We live in the same town that my husband teaches (English III) and coaches (freshman football and JV soccer) in. We see his students ALL the time! We had just left Home Depot where one of his students checked us out and we were on our way home. Well, this HUGE truck was stopped at the green light causing traffic because he ran out of gas. Of course, all the boys in the truck play football at Jonathan's school so he jumps out of our car (I get in the driver's seat and pull up to block traffic) and he pushes them to the gas station on the other side of the over pass.

Here they are in action. So yes, my husband is a good Samaritan. :)

p.s. My hubby is the one wearing sleeves

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS