Spring Break - A Review

March 21, 2010

For Spring Break Jonathan and I went to San Antonio and we did A LOT of home improvements but we also just hung out.

My brother's 26th birthday was on March 16th so we went out to dinner to celebrate! The birthday boy, Austin, is on the left in gray. Happy birthday Austin!

Jonathan's sister and brother in law live in Mansfield (near Dallas) and were in town the entire week. Their youngest, Caleb, was really loving the piano. Neither Jonathan or I can play the piano, I can't even read music, but the little one didn't seem to mind.

Saturday we went to La Madeleine for breakfast! Our favorite breakfast place. It was so yummy!

After breakfast we took our recycling and then went to test drive cars. I'm trying to find an SUV I really like so we test drove the Jeep Commander and the Jeep Cherokee. I for sure liked the Cherokee better! So, that was fun...


After we test drove cars we came home and I took a 3 hour nap...I didn't wake up until 5:30 PM. Jonathan and I had both been sick the day before so we were both worn out so I guess I just needed the sleep.

Today we went to church with my brother and sister in law (and nephew, Cooper) and went to lunch. Now, I'm at home dreading the end of Spring Break...BLAH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS