Spring in Your Step!

April 8, 2010

**Hi Mom! I just found out you read my blog on a regular basis. Thanks for emailing me about my typos...

We have lived in our house nearly 1 year now. We moved in April and when we did NONE of our plants looked like this! I guess because our house had been vacant for awhile so there wasn't a lot of watering going on. We've been using fertilizer and watering a lot and...

BAM! Now, our plants look like this!

A few days ago only one flower had actually opened on this shrub...

but now, they are nearly all open! I'm loving all of this color!

And, the grass is getting SO GREEN! I guess because we've been doing a lot of this...


Um, and has anyone noticed the color of the sky in this picture?! Gorgeous weather today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS