Weekend Recap

April 11, 2010

Friday: On Friday we headed over to my mom's house to visit with my step brother, his wife, and their THREE girls. They just moved to San Antonio from Germany so they came to Houston for all of us to meet the newest member...sweet Abigail. Here she is discovering how entertaining it can be to watch TV...even at 3 months.


And, here I am with the other 2 girls. I look very angry in this picture but I wasn't. Isabelle who is 7 wanted to watch "I Shouldn't be Alive" and this show just puts me on edge but she LOVES it! Grace is the one snuggled up under my arm (she's 5).


Saturday: Early in the afternoon we went to The Woodlands Waterway Art Festival with Erik and Rachel and we had a great time. I wanted to buy something to hang above the TV but nothing really struck me.
Jonathan just HAD to buy this little guy made from left over tools and nuts and bolts. He's taking it to put in his classroom...his days in our house are numbered.
After the Festival we went back to my mom's house for dinner and a game of Battle of the Sexes with all of the married family members. That game is hard!

Sunday: We did our usual. Church - Out to eat - Groceries -Go on a walk...but we did take Jonathan's jeep off road for awhile and that was fun!
...oh Monday :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS