I'm Lovin' It!

June 18, 2010

It's true...I have fallen in love with summer.  I feel so free not teaching right now and having everyday to myself.

I painted some Alma Thomas inspired art for above the tv.


Bought some super cute earrings.  I'm a sucker for flower earrings.


My 4 year old nephew, Zakary, came over the other day.  He made our gnomes "kiss"...to use his words.



We went to Deussen park today and saw my favorite animal.  Yes!  My favorite animal is the buffalo!  I just couldn't contain myself.


Jonathan installed new lights in the back yard.  Paxton had a lot of fun playing with the box.


Not only are these lights super cute BUT Jonathan wired them into the light that was already there so that when we flip the switch to the porch...the charming bistro lights turn on as well.  Ahh...I love being married to that man!  Now, I just need to repaint our patio chairs and get us a new (non-camping) grill!


Happy summer!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I totally know what you mean about feeling free not teaching. Summer is fantastic!

Natalie said...

love the lights! They look great! I also have a star thing that looks kind of like that but i haven't hung mine since we moved!

Megan C said...

Love the lights, such a handy man haha! I love being free this summer and I can't wait to use the free time I have to decorate. Love the new paintings!

Melanie said...

I love your new porch lights..they look alot like the ones I got for our backporch a few weeks ago! Such a handyman..that would be so convenient to turn them on with a flip of the switch!

SkinnyMeg said...

The gnomes kissing is TOO cute! I really heart your back porch lights, nice to have a handy husband :)

Jamie said...

Your paintings look great! I love lights like that :)

prashant said...

love the lights! They look great!
Contextual Ad Network India

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS