Jena, LA

June 28, 2010

This weekend Jonathan and I went to Jena (pronounced Gina) Louisiana for a family reunion of sorts.  This was for his side of the family and it was the first time I was able to attend.  To say that the hotel selection in Jena is slim is an understatement.  We stayed at the only hotel in town...that may tell you a little something about the size of the town.

I didn't take that many pictures.  Here are the ones I did take.

Jonathan and I playing in the hotel mirror:


Very impressed with the hi-tech features in our room:


I told Jonathan to do his best "model" look.  This is what he gave me:


It feels so good to be home!

4 comments:

tara said...

LOVE your dress in the last pic, Emily!

Rachel and John said...

I also love your dress in that last pic! Where is it from?

Brittney Galloway said...

looks alot like what my family reunions usually look like, me continually going "Seriously?!" haha

Melanie said...

Cute pictures! LOVE your dress too! Hope you guys had a good time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS