ABC's

July 28, 2010

I found this fun little quiz on Lyndsey's blog and just had to do it.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on:  77.  Sometimes I get hot so I'll put it on 75 but then, I'll get cold and put it back on 77.

B- My BEDROOM theme is:  dark woods, different shades of blue, going for a hotel vibe...

C- The CAR in the driveway is:  I have a brand new Volkswagen CC and the hubs has a Jeep.  We love our cars.

D- My DESK looks:  it's a small black vanity.  very organized.  needs to be bigger.  This weekend we should be building desk number 2!

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is:  Usually around 8:30

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is:  My fingernails and toenails.  And, I don't shower...I only take baths.

G- My GARAGE is filled with:  2 cars, lots of yard equipment, lots of tools, paint, dog food...so on and so on...

H- My HOUSE is:  constantly changing.  I decorate and redecorate and redecorate.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see:  at the moment, an unmade bed and Paxton asleep on the floor
J- My favorite JUICE is:  Cran Pomegranate or Orange

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is:  The island.  I could never own a house now without one.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was:  My mom I think

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was:  a JCrew catalog and a Pottery Barn catalog

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm:  a good neighbor, I hope :)

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see:  LOTS!  We just went grocery shopping.  Mainly fruit and veggies and juice

P- My last house PARTY was:  the last time we had more than 2 people over was sometime during the world cup...so a few months ago.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is:  Any type of pasta.  I did cook dinner last night though!  I made turkey burgers...one of the only things I can actually make well.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is:  I like all of our rooms minus the office.  It needs an overhaul :(

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is:  Anything cheap or on sale.  Jonathan and I are NOT picky about shampoo.

T- My largest TELEVISION is:  30 something or 40 something...I don't know.  Jonathan and I are not really into big tvs.  I think they detract from the space.

U- UNDER my bed you will find:  I don't have anything under any of the 3 beds in our house.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was:  Yesterday, dog hair is nasty!

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see:  The fence and our hammock.

X- I wish I had X-TRA:  Space in general.  Our living room is pretty small and I really want a formal dining room

Y- My YARD is:  Doing well now that it has rained everyday for nearly 2 weeks

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is:  anytime from 10-12 now that it is summer.

If you do this quiz too leave me a comment so I can come read yours.

6 comments:

Shanna said...

I played along on my blog as well.

Danielle said...

I did it too!

Danielle said...

I find it terribly scary and exciting to say I want a baby! It is crazy because a huge part of me does not feel like a grown up yet, and then there are times I feel like an old lady, haha!

Rachel and John said...

Love this, Maybe I will do it quickly while I am putting my vacation posts together.
And you only take baths? There is a reason or have you just always done this? I always want to take a bath but it seems like a ton of work.

SkinnyMeg said...

I love this post! I played along on mine too :)

Melissa Moore said...

Found your blog today and kept reading...stopped on this quiz and played along too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS