What's going on

July 18, 2010

The other day Jonathan and I went to a Houston Farmer's market.  It was awesome.  It was a lot like a Mexican market and dirt cheap.


15$ later we came away with all of this!


In our entry way I made the photo collage into a travel photo memory wall.  So, when you walk in the front door and look to the left this is what you see.  The bench is the one I found on the street and re finished.  Sorry, this picture is really bad quality but I couldn't retake it because my camera died :(



We got back from Spain on Wednesday and we've been busy ever since.  We had dinner on Wednesday night with Rachel and Erik, Thursday we went out on the lake with my brothers, Friday we went to the farmer's market and dinner with my mom and step dad, Saturday I went to my cousin's baby shower, and today we went to church, lunch with Erik and Rachel, Ikea, and then my nephew's 3rd birthday party!  Phew!  I need some rest!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love that farmers market. I go every other week. It really helped my grocery budget.

I adore what you did with that bench. I wish I had your kind of talent but I am lacking to say the least.

Meghan said...

I LOVE the photo wall in your entry! It's gorgeous and that bench is such a perfect piece. I'm inspired.

the walton five said...

i LOVE the photo wall in the entryway!! it is beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS