{Random} Thursday

September 2, 2010

My classes finished their self portraits.  I only took pictures of pre-k 4 and 2nd grade.  I think they are adorable!  I'll add more of their lessons later.


Here is a picture of my brothers and I that I came across the other day.  Obviously, I am the one on the right with the big bald head.  Aren't we super cute!?  I'm also pretty sure there was no cuter child on the planet than my brother Austin. (the one with dark hair)



I bought these shoes today!

I'm going to see John Mayer this weekend!  This will be the second time in 2010 I've seen him and the 3rd time total.


I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You cute portraits! And yes...your brother Austin was precious!

Courtney said...

so jealous of the john mayer concert! i adore him; he's one of my favorite singers/guitarists ever.

and those portraits are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS