Favorite Christmas Songs

December 2, 2010

Link Up Here

I have a TON of Christmas songs I love...just listen to my playlist I have going but I've narrowed it down to two. 

Traditional:
"Oh, Holy Night" hands down.  I have always loved this song...even since I was little.  I love the words, I love the music, I just LOVE this song!

My favorite part:
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we;
Let all within us praise his holy name.
Christ is the lord, that ever, ever praise we.

Not So Traditional:
"Hard Candy Christmas" by Dolly Parton.  My sister in law and I belt this song out every year even though my brothers and husband roll their eyes and tell us we sound awful...we don't care.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

i LOVE oh holy night :) what a BEAUTIFUL song!

ty said...

Anything Dolly is #1 with me.

Kit said...

I love Oh Holy Night too! Dolly makes me smile every time!!!

Kenj said...

Dolly is so funny, such a great choice though.!!

Melanie said...

Oh Holy Night is my all time favorite too! Hadnt heard Hard Candy Christmas but it sounds fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS