Blogger Dump

February 20, 2012

This is just a HUGE post of things I've been meaning to post about but just have not had the time to do it.  It's mainly for me if anything...just to get it into the blog book since I haven't posted much lately about what's been happening around here!  So, it may be a bit boring to most so sorry!

We have been:

Eating apples.  LOTS of apples.


Registering for school next fall at our church.


Doing a lot of climbing


Listening to music


Helping with dinner and the dishes


Cleaning in the laundry room


Getting the mail while it sprinkles outside


Riding on dad's shoulders


Going on walks in the wagon


Getting stuck


Wearing rain boots


Trying new hair styles


Wearing capes


Window painting


Developing a love for all things soft.  (Yes, she is cuddling with my North Face on the floor.  She does this with all stuffed animals or blankets...and I guess jackets too.)


We did Family Night at Hubbell and Hudson in The Woodlands (fresh market/deli/bakery/bisto/grocery store!) and had a great time.  It was our family V-day celebration.



Here is more of our Valentine's celebration.
Jonathan got me a coach purse but he also surprised me with this in the morning.  "I love you" in 20 different languages hanging from the chandelier in our living room.


While my MIL was watching Georgia they did a few "crafts" for me for Valentine's.  She also took pictures of her making the crafts and printed them out for me.  I put the red heart on the door so G could play with it and the heart picture went on the mantle next to our first Valentine's day photo shoot picture.




Our V-Day table scape.  It is a terrible picture and I didn't get close ups.  I had a baby pulling at my legs and nearly pulling my PJ pants down.  So, you get what you get huh?


I also took G to a Little Gym class and it short it was no good for her.  I thought it would be less structured and more of them getting to play.  Not so much.  (Have I mentioned this before???)  Anyway, they wanted the babies to mainly stay in their mom's laps and Georgia wanted nothing to do with that.  All the other children got it (they had all been before) but my Peach was ALL OVER the place wanting to play and touch every thing.  She was pretty much the only baby who would not stay in the cirlce or do the assigned activity.  Which, I don't blame her.  So, we're still on the hunt for some type of very active baby class for her.  I'm actually about to sign her up for swim class but I still need something else.


Also, Jonthan took a few candids of G and I.  I haven't had time to edit them but I still really like them :)






Congrats to you if you made it through the entire post.  That is my life in a nutshell lately!

11 comments:

Mallorie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that last picture!!! :-) Loved the little update! Your hubby is SO sweet! That is such a cute idea! I have a feeling EC would've been all over the little gym with Georgia...if she were more mobile ;-)

Hope y'all have a great week!!!

Abbey said...

Goodness is she a cutie! I love all the composites of her climbing and moving around--so funny to guess what she might be thinking. :)

Kristin said...

She is so precious!

Sarah said...

How frustrating that you can't find a place for her to play that doesn't make you feel like it is BAD that she is so active! I hope you can find somewhere that recognizes her ambition and determination. :)

mariel said...

she's too cute!
have you checked out kids in action on woodland hills? i know they have classes, just not sure of the specifics. they also have "free days" (i think on fridays for $5) where you can just go and let the babies roam around.
also, first baptist church on 1960 has an awesome playground that is free to the public on certain days. i think it's tuesday, wednesday, thursday or something like that. hope it helps!

Melanie said...

Oh I love Georgia in red!!!!! Thats definately her color...esp when it involves a super sized bow..lol!!

THE COOKS said...

I'm a new follower and adore your cute little blog! Your daughter is too stinkin' cute, too! :)

xoxo

THE COOKS said...

I'm a new follower and adore your cute little blog! Your daughter is too stinkin' cute, too! :)

xoxo

Allison said...

Love that last picture!!

Lyndsey said...

I have to agree with Melanie - G looks good in red! That video made me laugh, she is SO determined when eating that apple. Your Facebook post made me laugh out loud this morning too!

cait said...

love the update! what a ham you have on your hands....she is adorable and seems so full of joy all the time! that last picture of you two pretty gals is adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS