Monday Randoms

February 6, 2012

Miscellany Monday

{Link Up HERE!}

1.  Jonathan told me to go shopping for my own Valentine's day gift.  Ha!  We don't do to well with surprises at our house.  Anyway, I bought the new Poppy Leather Whipstitch Glam Tote by Coach.  I've been wanting a new "mom bag" for awhile (I'm not a fan of diaper bags) and have been looking for months.  I wanted a large bag and originally wanted a Louis Vuitton Cabas Mezzo BUT it would cost nearly 2,000$ and I don't think J would have been pleased with that bill : /  We'll revisit that in a few years...


I also bought a new wallet and a new makeup bag.  Went over the budget J gave me...slightly.


2.  We may have splurged a bit on Valentine's day because Jonathan got a $$$ a month raise!  He is the English department chair.  He works so hard and has like a million stipends...not exaggerating!

3.  I love Georgia in her church clothes.


4.  I REALLY must baby proof the cabinets!  AHH!


And, teach her to not climb while I'm at it!!!


5.  Valentine's Day projects.  I'll reveal the finished products on Valentine's day.  The cards I made for her are just SO cute!



6.  I got my first mom injury.  A nearly busted lip!  Georgia's head hit my lip while Jonathan was trying to hand her off to me.  It isn't swollen anymore but it did leave a tiny little blood blister.  Ouch.  It's top lip just left of the center.  It looks like a little red freckle.


7.  Georgia's top two teeth crack me up.  She has the BIGGEST gap.  This is the best picture I could get of the huge space!  ha!  Pardon, the food crusted all over her face.  Yep, we'll be spending some money on braces!


8.  The view from our backyard before a big storm one morning.  Half my house was in sunshine and the other half was under dark storm clouds...literally.  It was the strangest thing.  I also love that our house backs up to nothing.  I love this view.


10 comments:

C Mae said...

Georgia holding the V day sign/card is totally something you should send out to family as a card for V day! Great shot!

Tami said...

LOVE your new bag! I'm dying for a LV but don't see it happening anytime in the near future. I think you made a great choice- you can never go wrong with a Coach! :) I love the picture of Georgia standing and holding the Valentine card. Is she walking yet? She looks like she is very steady on her feet.

Unknown said...

I seriously LOVE your new purse. : )
And your little cabinet crawler is cute as can be : )

Megan Gillesby @ something beautiful said...

love that coach bag... super cute! great for a mom bag! what a cute blog you have.. just started following you :)

with love,
meg

follow me @ http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com

Lyndsey said...

cute purse! I agree - mom bags are WAY better than diaper bags.

Liam has a gap between his top front teeth too! Hopefully their adult teeth will be better :)

Melanie said...

Those baby head bumps can be dangerous!!! I'm always having to watch out for Makaylas head too!

tara said...

love your new purse! i'm trying to convince J that if he gets me an LV, i'll never want another purse again! :)

Anonymous said...

Both my babies had/have big gaps in the front & in between all their teeth. My oldest has his "Adult" teeth now & they are not gapped. There is still hope for Miss Georgia. Just leaving space for her adult teeth in about 10 years! xo

Allison said...

Love so much about this post, the bags, the view, the raise! Awesome!!

MIRANDA said...

Georgia is getting so big!! She is the most adorable thing! I enjoy reading your post and watching her grow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS