Photobooth

May 28, 2012

The photobooth didn't go exactly how I had planned.  The only spot I could put it was not very visible so it got passed by very quickly AND with the wind , the backdrop and props and chalkboards kept getting blown down.  I eventually just took the backdrop down because it wouldn't stay up.  Oh well.  The Littles had a BLAST with it!  Oh, and I just set my camera on a tri-pod and used self timer.  Everyone was able to "get it".  

I put all the pictures together on photoshop using a template I found.  I just googled "photobooth template" or something like that and used the first one I found but I don't remember where I found it.  Then, I aged the pictures using a Pioneer Woman action.  Just leave a comment if you need more details than that.  I'll be happy to help you if I can.

Can y'all help me though?  How can I have these printed???  Any ideas?





It would have been really hard to crop these into portrait rather than landscape so I just left them landscape and rotated the film strip.



Thank you so much for everyone who participated!

3 comments:

Joeylee said...

How cute I wanted to do a photo booth at kaylees party but there was just way to many ppl & no where to set it up. These turned out great

Lyndsey said...

I love how you turned them into photo strips, so cute!

I don't really have a good answer for you, but for Liam's birthday invitations, I just printed his photo strips out on photo paper at home and cut each one out. Not the best quality, but it's an option. It would work if you're going to put them in a scrapbook or something, but if they're just going to be out in the elements, they will probably start to curl since photo paper isn't super durable. :(

Natalie said...

I went to a grad party yesterday that had a photo booth and they took our pictures then printed them out right there on a regular home printer w/ photo paper then just cut off the rest of the paper. Probably wasted a lot of the nice photo paper, but that's how they did it and it took like 2 seconds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS