Citrus Lane - August Review

August 28, 2012

Do you get Citrus Lane?  Well, if no, then you should!  Sign up HERE!

I pay 25$ a month (or less!) and get a box of super fun stuff for Georgia and I every month.  I'm sad I never heard about it sooner!

This months box was valued at over 30 dollars plus four different coupons.

Every month has a theme and this month was Back To School.



Oh.My.Gosh.  When I opened my box I was so excited about her adorable monkey lunch box!  Monkeys are Jonathan's favorite animal so I am super pumped G has this adorable lunch box now.  We've already used it once and it was fantastic.  This box was worth it just for this!

We haven't used the tiny food container but I really like it.  It's really thick and baby safe so I know we'll end up using it a lot.  We usually don't buy G food at restaurants and pack her own food so it will come in handy.

If you've read my blog for long you know I teach art so not only was I excited to get a board book but it's a book about COLORS and not only is it a book about colors but it's a book on colors and WARHOL art!  YES!  Georgia already loves it!  Me too!

Honestly, G doesn't eat pouch food anymore.  This one is yogurt so it isn't baby food but she does like it but I most likely wouldn't buy it for her.  I give it to her because I can mix her Singular in it (allergy med) and she doesn't notice.  Ha!  I did buy that brand for her though the few times I did buy her baby food.

I used this odor remover already and I'm about to coat G's car seat in it.  I used it on a chair she spit up on (yeah, my 15 month old still spits up...it's fun) and it worked really well.  I was actually really happy to see this in there!

The lunch box and book definitely stole the show though this month!  Thanks Citrus Lane!

2 comments:

Tami said...

What a fun box this month! I am loving the lunchbox and adorable color book. It looks like it is definitely worth the 25 bucks!

Brittney Galloway said...

I always like seeing the goodies that you got! And wouldn't you know it, as soon as I saw the Warhol book I thought "Emily must be so excited!" ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS