Still having FUN!

October 13, 2012

I've been a bit of a low key blogger lately.  More living my life than actually writing about it if you will.  Which, I'm ok with. But, we're still having fun so here is a bit of a life/instagram/picture dump for the sake of my blog book not totally lacking for the month of October.  I kind of don't know where to start so I will just drive right in on this Saturday morning post!

Instadump first!  Blogger added these pictures in a totally random order.


First pigtail attempt / Columbus day painting


Fall flowers / Fall clothes


GOP / Cool in her shades


Fall bunting / Bootiful!


Let G pick my shoes / Post tantrum cuddles


My shadow / B and N


Snacking / Just up


Beautiful day / Girl's weekend


Girl's weekend / M.A.S.H


Pumpkin muffins / Clubhouse play


Maxi skirt / Couch cuddles


My pumpkin / Happy Shoes


TJ's / Fall!


More clubhouse time / Her favorite person ever


Post ponytail hair / Petco


CVS / First tea party


Always blurry hand / More pumpkins


New bows!


Rad like Dad / Free slushies!

Then, there are the times I bust out the big camera.  I was taking it in the other day to get looked at so Georgia and I had a mini photo shoot so I could better tell them what was wrong with it.  Well, turns out I'm just dumb and had it on some strange setting.  Oh well, now I know!  I'll add more on her monthly post...although I should take more pictures now that it is fixed.  (Yes, she wore Burberry and Uggs to run errands.  why not?!)




Ok, that's enough pictures for today.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I love the photos they are great :) what is your IG name? I would love to follow you on it.

Melanie said...

LOVE her ugg boots!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS