Christmas Cheer

December 11, 2012

Our Christmas photo shoots.  I tried to get some good Christmas pictures of Georgia but all kind of fell short of what I was hoping for.  Mainly because she's 18 months old and will not, for the life of her, sit still for even .2 seconds.  But, here is what I was able to get.  I tried a ton of settings and looked at several tutorials on how to get a good Christmas tree picture.  And, I was able to get a really good tree pic...just not with G in it.  She was a blur.  Oh well, Enjoy!

The tree at Jonathan's parent's house.  I snapped this SUPER quick!

CHEEEEEESE!



 










13 comments:

Catherine said...

The angel wings photos are gorgeous!

Allison said...

Those are so adorable! She is too cute for words!

the walton five said...

so so precious... love those with her little bootie show you :)

Lyndsey said...

haha I feel ya! I've been trying to get some of Liam sitting in front of the tree but sitting doesn't happen much these days! I love the nakey angel wings pics though!!

Natalie said...

They all turned out sooo cute! I adore the angel wing ones!

Joeylee said...

All the pictures turned out so cute. I'm loving the angel wings ones

Melanie said...

I think they turned out GREAT!! I have the same problem w/Makayla..I'm hoping the NEW CAMERA I'm getting for my bday tomorrow will help w/all the blurry pics I take constantly!! Love her outfits and the comparison pics from last year to this year..sweet!

Megan C said...

Love the "cheese" pic, so cute! And I love the wings! She has grown so much, it is crazy.

Unknown said...

Been following your blog for a while. I have a daughter the same age as G.
Your pictures are so cute! It will be hard to decide which ones to frame :)

Tami said...

You did great girl! It is SO hard to get a picture of these little tornados! I love her cheese face. Too cute. And the angel wings and naked bootie? Dying over the cuteness!!!

Michele said...

the angel photo is to die for! Such a great idea!!

Callie said...

Ah, these all turned out so cute!

Hilary said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Especially the angel ones. Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS