Christmas Eve

December 31, 2012

Before Georgia's nap we went on a walk at a local park.  All of us have been so "nasal-y" so we just needed to get out of the house.


Our Christmas Eve was wonderful.  We always spend that day with my mom.  So, after Georgia's nap we got all dressed up and headed to her house to join my mom and step dad and my oldest brother with his wife and kids.  (My middle brother had to work.  boo.)



I tried to make my hair "big" but it didn't really work.  I still liked it though.



They had matching nativity outfits.  And, my camera was on auto so the pictures are WAY blown out.  Sorry.


So glad we were able to get some good family photos this season!


This is the look he gave Jonathan when we told him that all we got him was Poptarts for Christmas! ha!


Eating gold fish in church...she didn't last long.  I sent her to the nursery.


Nana with Molly Kathryn.



He was singing :)


The last of the cousin pictures for this post.  Promise.




 Riding her cousin's scooter.  She's obsessed.  And, baking cookies break and bake style!

It was such a wonderful evening.  Hope everyone else's was lovely!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Looks like a great Christmas celebration. Hope you have a happy New Year.

Tami said...

What a perfect Christmas Eve. I LOVE your hair! Gorgeous, girlie! Georgia looks precious on that scooter. Does she actually scoot around with one leg? E just stands on it and waits to be pushed around! :)

Allison said...

I love your dress and your "big" hair! So pretty! The nativity outfits were too precious

Melanie said...

Loved your hair! Just realized that in most pictures your hair is pulled back (at least the ones I remember..lol)..you looked totally different!! Love the pics..they were all great!

Megan C said...

Love the new blog design!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS