Our Christmas Day

January 2, 2013

Jonathan and I finished up our Christmas Eve by playing Santa and getting the living room ready for Miss Priss to wake up the next morning.


We do actual Christmas morning just the three of us and I love it.  Even though when she woke up she was super congested so when Jonathan showed her all the gifts in the living room she burst into tears.  He had to take her back in her room, let her drink her milk, let her read a few books, and THEN brought her in again.  I had to laugh.  Poor sweet girl!


At 10:30 my dad, step mom, brother, and sister in law (with their kids) joined us for Christmas day brunch.  Jonathan out did himself and it was super yummy!  I did the Pinteresty kid food :)









After the family left and Georgia was up from her nap we headed over to Jonathan's parents for a few hours to open up a few gifts (we did our big Christmas with them on the 30th).

Then, on the 30th when we headed over to J's parents again.  His sister, brother in law, and nephews were there as well.  And, I didn't take one single picture.  Mainly because I was half asleep drugged up on cold medicine.  Georgia enjoyed hanging out with her cousins though while I tried to stay awake.

I hope everyone had a fabulous time with family and friends!

{Paper Coterie planners and calendars are 25% off right now!  Use the code ORGANIZE2013}

5 comments:

Allison said...

Hope you are feeling better!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Natalie said...

poor Georgia being so overwhelmed on Christmas...sweet girl :) I love doing our own little Christmas morning before all the craziness starts too!

Tami said...

I love G's new chair! Is she loving it? Emerson sits in hers every single day but she also uses it as a jungle gym and has taken many, many spills from it! :) Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Lyndsey said...

Looks like a fun morning! Love Gs chair and Y bike :)

Melanie said...

Love the pics!! And where did you find that puzzle? Its the same one used in Makaylas sign lanuguage dvd!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS