Georgia - 22 Months

March 18, 2013

22 Months already.  Time sure does fly.  I'm already in party planning mode over here!


Developmental
Let me start by saying you are the smartest baby girl of all time.  You just are.
You can almost count to 10 by yourself.  All of your colors are old news. You can identify 18 letters, and your imaginative play is really taking off. You say almost anything I ask you to and have started to use, "oh no!" and "oh my goodness" in your vocabulary. Potty training isn't really evolving as I had hoped but you're so young that I don't really have an issue with it.  You are getting more creative and will bite a cracker and then tell me what animal, number, or letter you think it looks like.  We also talk about what you dreamed of while you were sleeping.


Growth
I have no idea how tall you are or what you weigh.  You are in a 2 or 3 T.  You are in a 5 diaper or 3/4 T pull up.  Your shoe size is a 6.5


Routine
We start our day anywhere from 7:30 - 8 and have breakfast.  Lunch is at 11 and nap is at 12:30.  Nap is usually around 2 - 3 hours.  Dinner is typically at 5.  Bath is 6:45 and she is asleep around 7:30.  You're still a really good eater loving all things green, meat, and milk.


Personality
You love to read and color and play outside.  You're very sweet and so far easy to discipline.  You love to pick flowers and throw rocks in the pond.  You think every thing is funny, like to dress yourself and wear my shoes.  You copy everything I do and pay very close attention to small details.  You are a joy!


Your momma and daddy love you so much Peachy Pie!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

She's so cute!! I need to start on Makayla's party planning too..I can't believe our kiddos are almost 2!

Megan C said...

She is just precious! Wish I could visit soon... we need a "play" date!

Tami said...

She looks so grown up in that picture by the fence! I can't believe our girls are almost two!

Callie said...

She is so pretty, and what a smartie!

Lyndsey said...

I would love to see the two of them next to each other now, I feel like G would be towering over Liam! The other day I bought him some 2T shorts and they fell right off. He had to wear 12-18 month shorts from last summer instead! What the what!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS