Clothes Swap

April 25, 2013

So, I posted the other day (in a big post of random stuff) that I hung out with the girls but that wasn't the whole story.  

Earlier we all dropped off clothes that were cute, and that we liked, but just didn't wear anymore.  Allyn, sorted them and had a huge clothes swap at her house.  It was so much fun and all FREE.  If it fit and we liked it then it was ours!

Not only did she set up the clothes but she also had delicious food.  She's so awesome!  


This was one of THREE rooms!
I was able to find several things and am so super pumped about them!

(Oh, and everything not taken by the guests was donated to a center for women rescued from sex trafficking.)

White shirt:  Victoria's Secret
Bracelet:  J.Crew


Shirt:  Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan:  J.Crew


Shirt:  J.Crew


Dress:  White House Black Market


Shirt:  White House Black Market


It was just a great night and I love all my new stuff!

11 comments:

Tami said...

What a neat idea! You got some really cute stuff!

Lyndsey said...

That's a fun idea!

Natalie said...

so fun!! I love that white j crew shirt and white dress!

Carrie said...

LOVE this idea! I really love the last 3 items you posted, especially the white J Crew shirt!

Megan C said...

That is a great idea! And I love that y'all donated all the rest. Love the clothes you got, especially that white dress, so summery and girlie!

Sarah said...

I have been thinking of doing one of these but wasnt sure if it was a good idea or not.. I think I just might now!

Melanie said...

What a great idea! Love your finds too..esp the bright orange top!

Elizabeth said...

That is such a fun idea. I need to go to one of those. Love all your finds.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

What a cool idea!!! I love that white dress, so adorable.

Megan said...

That is such a great idea! And you got some great pieces!

Hilary said...

I love that idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS