Trendy Tot - 2 Year Pictures

May 14, 2013

Linking up HERE
for Trendy Tot Tuesday

This week I'm focusing on all the outfits I selected for Georgia's two year pictures that I took.

Bow:  Sam Moon (baby shower)
Shirt:  Custom (shirt from Goodwill)
Pants:  MIL made them


Bow:  Kroger
Dress:  Don't remember the brand (Gift from my SIL)
Shoes:  Stride Rite  (99 cents on Ebay!)


Bow:  Canton, TX (one dollar!)
Outfit:  Custom made
Boots:  My moms


Bow:  Kroger
Dress:  Don't remember the brand (Hand me down from my SIL)
Shoes:  Squeakers (Hand me down from my SIL)


Bow:  Kroger
Dress: le fromage et l'orange (Zulily)
Shoes:  Target? (Hand me down from my SIL)


Hat:  Mine from Wal Mart
Dress:  Pottery Barn (Goodwill)
Shoes:  Saltwater Sandals (Just Between Friends sale)


9 comments:

Kelly Slater said...

Oh my gosh! First off, you took these pics?! They're amazing! Love the cowboy boots and floppy hat! She's just too cute, and so are ALL of her outfits! I can't believe all the cute things you find at Goodwill, E-Bay, etc. Makes me want to go thrift shopping, haha!

Anonymous said...

Love all her outfits! The one with boots are so cute. Great job on the pictures as well.

Unknown said...

Adorable! That one with the boots is soooo cute. Love that belly. New follower from TTT!

Joeylee said...

these are adorable!

Carrie said...

Gosh, I can't pick a favorite. I love them all! I think the first one and the one where she is wearing boots are my faves!

Kelsey said...

Cute Cute Cute! You did a great job taking her pictures! I really need to learn how to use my camera better.

Sarah said...

I didn't even know Pottery Barn has dresses! Adorable!

Elizabeth said...

I love all those pictures! You did such a great job. And the outfits are just adorable!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those pictures are so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS