Life Collage

April 13, 2014

I'm in a bit of an anti social media mood lately. 
Here's a recap.
1.Watching baby birds learn to fly///2.Frozen yogurt dates///3.Picking my lovely up from school///4.Collecting wild flowers///5.Being super cute///6.Nature hunting///7.Sassy///8.Messy summer fun///9.Sibling love///10.Enjoying the sun///11.Loving Frozen///12.Eating outside///13.Naked piano time///14.Prepster///15.Donuts for only panites at bed times///16.Picking flowers///17.Visiting nana and pawpaw///18.Baseball games///19.River fun///20.MOPS craft///21.My girl///22.Easter hipster///23.Ice cream///24.Fits to end all fits. A LOT.

2 comments:

Tami said...

A break from social media is a good thing every now and then. I love that last one because I can relate 100 percent. Oh, the fits!!!

Ashleigh said...

Love the photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS