Mid Week Updates

July 30, 2014

I last left you with Jonathan and I celebrating 6 years.  He's such a huge blessing in my life.  I cannot even express.  He balances me out perfectly.  2013 and 2014 have been such stressful years and now we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  I cannot imagine a better half to do life with.  That being said, we moved in the day before our anniversary and I had photo shoots the day of our anniversary and we had no babysitter so our anniversary celebration was kind of non existent but that's just life right now and we're ok with that.  I got him a 6 pack of beer to celebrate 6 years as well as a new coffee maker and toaster to match our all white kitchen...which he wanted.  We had been using my mom's since we lived in her house.


Georgia finished up her second round of swim lessons this summer.  She still doesn't swim but she'll get there.  She isn't scared but has no swim skill and doesn't care at all that she doesn't.



Renovating a house, moving, and trying to have a normal life is pretty difficult with a three year old.  Jonathan was out of town for 3 days so that was even trickier.  And, our permanent floors are not in yet, we have a mini fridge, our microwave hasn't come in yet, and neither has our new gas stove.  We have an electric one but we're converting it.  And, Georgia's new room is being built so I can't unpack her play room things, or my office stuff, or her big girl room items.  A lot of our stuff just doesn't have a home yet.  And we have a pile of trash outside our house because it hasn't been hauled off yet.  And when I say trash I mean old lumber, flooring, cabinets and that kind of thing...it's lovely.  Oh, and we have no washer and dryer yet.  We have them, they just are not at this house.  Luckily my mom's house is less than a mile away.  Here are some unlabeled, in no particular order, pictures to show some progress.



 





I've been doing a lot of photo shoots and design work and I just love it.  I love it so much.  I figured out why I like the creative process of photography and design so much.  Because it isn't messy.  All I need is my computer and sometimes my external hard drive and memory card.  That's it.  Nothing to get out, clean up, put away.  My area and house stay nice and tidy.  How I managed to get so busy business wise right when we moved...I have no idea but I'm making it work.

Watermelons


Maternity


Family


Maternity
(This pic is from fb so it isn't the best quality.  Don't have my external HD on hand.)


Designs


So, this is what we've been up to and what I've been doing.  We've been busy.  Happy Wednesday y'all!

2 comments:

Natalie@She Builds Her Home said...

Everything is really coming together!! I am so excited to see the finished product. Are you guys attempting to get it all done asap or going to take the next few months/years to slowly get it exactly how you want it?

Melanie said...

How exciting! Looks like you have done some painting at your house too (or else I missed pictures of it you may have shown before)..Looks great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS