Our Week

September 8, 2014

I love keeping my blog updated with the day to days here at the Powell house but I'm not very good at it.  I think I've gotten caught up enough to finally do a, "look at what we did this week post".  And, I plan on doing a home update with befores/afters this week.  Keep an eye out.

Three year olds.  Aren't they delightful and infuriating all at the same time.  It's, "oh hi momma, how is your day going" one minute and throwing themselves on the floor in a fit of rage because you grabbed the wrong socks the next.  Heaven forbid.







A few little home sneak peaks.  We now only need TWO more dining chairs and TWO more outdoor chairs and we'll be set with THREE dining areas!


A long way to go in the master BUT the new bedding from my mom is helping a TON!


 Entry way / Guest room


 G's playroom.  Chaotic and organized.  The white "G" board is a magnetic board.  The dots are actually magnets.


And, an addition to her big girl room from my mom.


Doing Fit for Fall with my friend Megan and I'm doing better.  I text too much while running...it's a problem :/


God's promises this week :)


Pearl, asleep with her head propped up :)


The power was out yesterday from 3-9 pm.  So we were forced to eat out for dinner.  Then we ran errands, played outside, read by flashlight, and lit tons of candles just in time for the lights to come back on.




 Happy Monday everyone :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Seems that all is coming around in the Powell House. Looks good!

Lyndsey said...

I think we are kitchen table chair twins, ha!

And I second the love/hate relationship with my three year old. Will and I talk about how he literally seems bipolar some days! It makes me feel better that we're not alone :)

Melanie said...

Was Georgia inside the target basket?!? How on earth did he carry her? Lol! Love the house updates and pictures!

Pamela said...

Love the gallery wall in the guest room!!! That's hilarious and cute of her in the target basket ha!

mama in the making.... said...

love the light fixture over your kitchen table. where from?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS